Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Addicted to French Pharmarcy

With the changing weather in Japan - my skin went a little wild and turned super dry and sensitive (from the usual combination/senstive skin).
I opted to try out the highly raved BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Micellaire solution to remove my makeup rather than my usual oil cleanser routine.


Having used this for already 2 weeks, I found it didn't really remove my waterproof mascara well. I soak a cotton pad on my eye for approximately 5 minutes - everything else is gone but mascara still present.
So to follow up the first cleanse, I  use my trusty milk enzyme cleanser to remove any remaining make up.

The product it massaged onto my face then wiped off with a cotton cloth. This process is repeated twice (or once if Im not wearing make up).

The cream I recently got into were by Avene. Their suitability to sensitive/dry skin got me sold.
The Antirougeurs jour is used during the day to combat the redness in my skin (with added SPF - win!) and the calming recovery cream (which is heavier) is used at night.


I only got these moisturizers on Monday so not much I can say - but will follow up on what the results are like.

This is not my absolute skincare routine. I do alternate using masks/toners/eye creams etc. depending on how my skin is acting during the day.

Stay awesome!

Cheerios
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment